Sunday, March 18, 2012

SuperMum's 28th

Posted by Unknown at 12:03 AM




Having a quick glance at my calendar made me realize that another year has been added to my age. Another year of moments full of laughter, tears, drama, love, and all other emotions has passed. These were the moments that made me harder to break, made me forgive and forget, made me grasp life's  unpredictable turning points, made me love a person unconditionally, made me a better daughter and sister, and made me the greatest mom of all the greatest.
Truth is, i could not ask for anything else for myself. I am so thankful that life has taught me so much, and forever grateful to the people who loves me.

And to YOU: Thank you for the years that have passed and for the years that will come.

Happy birthday to Me! :)

7 comments:

PALiiiTS on March 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM said...

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Haaaaaappy birthday toooooooo
yoooooooou

I love you dude :)

Lady_In_Rhed on March 18, 2012 at 2:24 AM said...

Happy Birthday,Enjoy!

Gil Camporazo | RandomThoughts! on March 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM said...

Happy 28th birthday! God bless!

Joanna on March 18, 2012 at 6:43 PM said...

Happy 28th birthday, Pisces sistah! :)

My 40th is in two days.

GagayMD on March 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM said...

happy birthday supermum!

Unknown on March 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM said...

thanks everyone! :)

tess on March 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM said...

Happy Birthday! may naghaharana sa iyo ng happy birthday,hehehe,sweet.

Post a Comment

Leave a reply

 

Elsewhere! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos